Weekly Review November 3, 2013


 HOME 

The last weekly closing for NIFTY was at 6145. This week NIFTY opened at 6155 and after making the low of 6079 it touches the high of 6342 on the Diwali Muhurat trading and closed the week at 6317. Total gain for the NIFTY in this week is 172 points. The winners of the week were PSU banks.

In the coming week, I expect we may trade in new high zone for NIFTY.

Upcoming important results for the week are ABB Ltd. 6 Nov 2013, BHEL 6 Nov 2013, TECH MAHINDRA 7 Nov 2013, PNB 8 Nov 2013, TATA MOTORS 8 Nov 2013. Here you can find more detail on upcoming results.

INFY has completed its bull market in December 2011. It got support from the Rs. depreciation and the overall bull market of IT index. When the bad times comes INFY should lead the fall in IT index. I will not invest in INFY for next 2 to 3 years. I think, it may come down to 2000 in coming times.

As expected, INR was unable to rise in the last week. In this week it should not make any significant gains.

You can ask any question in comment section, I will try to give my view. Please point out where I am wrong. This will help me in improving myself.   
   



1 comment: